ExactScan: State of the Art Document Scanning finally comes to Windows and Linux!
ExactCODE finally brought the popular ExactScan to Microsoft's Windows and the open source Linux.
Built upon a decade of state of the art research and development it brings all the proven and high performance image processing -that ExactScan is known for on the Mac- to the PC.
Say hello to a fresh user interface, inspired by the Mac side of life, color correction, searchable PDF, mathematically precision, and performance usually not found in other, average image processing products.
We are an highly agile and creative team and constantly develop and update our products based on valuable customer feedback.
ExactScan Pro comes with a variety of automatic features, from content auto-rotate, de-skew to auto-color, auto-id thru barcodes.
The new ExactScan comes with even more advanced options, for vivid and accurate color reproduction and calibration.
While there is no AppleScript on Windows nor Linux, ExactScan comes with a similar scripting language built-in to allow modular adaption to custom workflow and project requirements.
Interface Language Support
The ExactScan user-interface comes with the following language translations:
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (simplified) and Chinese (traditional).
- Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8 or 10
- Linux 2.6 or newer (3.x, 4.x, ...) with GlibC, or ABI compatible (RedHat Enterprise Desktop 5, SuSE Enterprise Desktop 11, openSuSE 10.2, Fedore 8, Ubantu 4.10 TLS, Debian Squeeze, ... or later, any Linux flavor [or other U*ix/Posix systems] on demand.)
- 1GB or more system memory recommended
- AMD, Intel or VIA x86 CPU
- multiple cores welcome
- graphic accelerator recommended
- compatible TWAIN scanner
- compatible SANE scanner (Linux, U*ix, Posix only)